Saturday, March 03, 2007

Where Your Opinion Counts

I'm not sure if it really does, but these will only take a minute and you really have nothing to lose:

First, via Say Uncle, we have the No to HR 1022, "Assault Weapons Ban" Petition. Hey, look: That's me!



Next, via 1894C, we can go over to the Brady's house and play. (Yeah, they get your email--I gave 'em my Hotmail account--you can then either relegate it to your "Junk" folder or accept them to keep up with the latest lies from the enemy camp.)

And last but not least, you have weighed in on this week's WarOnGuns poll over in the left margin, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I like the idea that they have my e-mail. They send me updates now informing me of the latest anti-gun strategy.

"What enables the enlightened rulers and good generals to conquer the enemy at every move and achieve extraordinary success is foreknowledge."

Sun Tzu

Anonymous said...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think participating in the Brady poll will do more harm than good. Just look at the email they sent you.

They don't have to show the results of their poll, just how many people took it. And, using their logic, anyone who took the poll must be for gun control.

I'm staying far away from that.

me said...

Help us build on our voting majorities in both the House and Senate to pass a new ban on military-style assault weapons, closing the gun show loophole, and other life-saving gun laws by making a generous contribution today.


HAHAHA, I didn't know you could open a bank account for steaming piles of money feces, cause that's all you hoplophobic tools are getting from me!

That autosponder email was priceless, and I can't wait until someone scrolls through and sees "antiantigun." Yes kids, double negatives still mean what they used to.

Anonymous said...

Over at Gun Law News, it states that you don't have to enter your email. I took the poll without typing in any information at all, just did the poll.

Kent McManigal said...

I took the survey, and then wrote them a nice reply email. I also put the link to the survey and my reply to them on my blog. I realize this is all pointless, but ya gotta have yer fun!