Monday, April 02, 2007

Shameless Plug: Stand Free or Crouch in Servitude

Or what if I’m one of those policemen Commissioner Kelly doesn’t trust? What if I have no probable cause for a search warrant but I don’t want to let the Fourth Amendment get in my way any more than the Second does in NYC? Why not just call in the tip myself, and enjoy a toll-free bypass around the Constitution?

"Stand Free or Crouch in Servitude" is a rebuttal to the anonymous "gun tip" program endorsed by New York Daily News columnist Stanley Crouch, and my Rights Watch entry for the May 2007 issue of GUNS Magazine, on sale now at upright newsstands throughout the Republic.

BONUS: See page 84 to find out how you can win a Taurus PT 1911, Galco holster and Tops Thunder Hawke knife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to a forum discussion that quotes extensively from Crouch's original article.