Saturday, July 14, 2007

Gun Banners Pledge to Lie

Seeking the attention of presidential candidates taking part in the NAACP national convention, concerned parents and activists said that they plan to conduct a “lie-in” today to protest weak gun laws, particularly on college campuses.
Yeah, I guess complete bans aren't strong enough.

How fitting they choose to call it a "lie in."

Oh, wait--they mean as in "lie down."

I always wanted to go to one of those dressed like Evel Knievel, have a crew set up ramps on each side of the line of protesters...

3 comments:

Drew said...

I'll build you some ramps if you'd like. I'd love to see their reaction.

David Codrea said...

Actually, me dressed like Evel Knievel seems scary enough...

Anonymous said...

trust me on this, you don't want his file of x-rays. I believe I would let that one go. I have broken most of the bones in my body and he still has me shaded. I wouldn't want to be him, trying to get out of bed in the morning.

You wouldn't want to, either. Couldn't we just lock them all in a stadium and play the entire Barney (purple dragon) tapes over and over?