Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm the Father of "The Only One"

Interesting excuse making.

Here's the post he should have commented on.

Dad seems to be focused on who rode the bull and that his son shot himself in the leg, not the foot. Fine--I have no problem accepting that version over the one reported by the "authorized journalists."

But funny: They've changed the story and deleted the quote I copied that was posted at that time on that link.

Still, the whole reason this was a story in the first place was due to the negligent discharge. And "The Only One" responsible for that is the negligent operator.

And I stand by my comment: If it had been you or me or anyone not connected to the local LE establishment negligently discharging a firearm in a public place that serves alcohol, I have no doubt we'd have been arrested and charged.

And justifiably so.

No comments: