Monday, August 27, 2007

Separating the Wheat From the Chaff

Do you understand that I include myself as a "crazed right-wing militant"????

...Please read more of my writings and understand the concept of 'tongue-in-cheek'.

Please feel free to check out http://www.brentwheat.com/ to understand a little more of my background and writing.

Well, that's a relief.

Believe me, Mr. Wheat, I understand the ramifications of having "tongue-in-cheek" commentary misunderstood better than most.

And I did check out your site--I note you are currently a Lieutenant with the Lebanon Police Department.

So I guess my question--tongue-in-cheek, mind you--is, if I let you know I'll be coming up to Lebanon keeping and bearing arms--as any "right wing militant" can tell you is my Constitutionally-acknowledged unalienable right--will you arrest me?

2 comments:

Fits said...

Um, his site is kinda nothing more than a self made shrine in honor of himself.

Some little piggy didn't get near enough hugs as a young 'un.

Drew said...

Okay, Fits, I'm glad you said that, because it's exactly the feeling I was getting.
I wasn't sure if it was just me or not.
Not that I really mind the fact that some people have those sorts of sites...they just aren't the sort of sites I will frequent.