Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Clarification...

...to this.


I by no means meant that he "stole" my idea! I'm sure lots of people have similar ideas. I actually heard about doing that on his show... I just made it right after I heard about it and sent it to him. But I haven't heard anything from them. It's not a big deal really. I would just like *some* form of that question asked to the candidates.
That's a relief and I agree. The writer's name is Stephen Stamboulieh, and he's running for the Senate. Give his website (still under development) a look.

Mr. Stamboulieh tells me that if he's elected, his "first order of business" will be to "abolish the ATF."

What's not to like?

Oh, and by the way--you've done your part to ask CNN to play the question, as well as recruited other gun owners to follow suit, right?

Here, I'll make it easy.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Sorry about the confusion. I didn't get a chance to read the comments after I commented on that post, which is why it took me a while to get back to you.

I have done my part, and will continue to do so. And yes, I promise that the ATF will be abolished, or at the very least defunded.

I am a GOA and NRA member. I will also have my Juris Doctor this December.

Thanks for the reply email, and sorry for the confusion up front.

Stephen