Saturday, September 01, 2007

An Excellent Idea!

LibertyPlease said...
I sent Netflix's purchasing department a request to stock "In Search of the Second Amendment" and included a link to Mr. Hardy's website. If anyone else with a Netflix account would like to request it as well, here is the link (also can be found under "Contact Us"):

http://www.netflix.com/Suggest?type=0&lnkctr=cu_tr

I like it. Please, everybody, take a minute to send a comment.

Take two: Here's Netflix arch-rival Blockbuster's contact link:
http://www.blockbuster.com/help/contactUs

Walkin' the walk here. Note I gave Blockbuster a fake phone number--there is absolutely no legitimate reason for them to ask for one.


UPDATE:



7 comments:

Yuri Orlov said...

I sent a similar request to Netflix, hopefully they will stock it soon!

Stan said...

That would be good business for Mr. Hardy. More importantly, good for the cause.

Nathaniel said...

Just requested that my university's library get a copy.

John R said...

Netflix has just about the best commercial software around. If enough people just search for the title, they will offer it.

That being said, I also sent a request.

Anonymous said...

Consider it done.

MNFamilyHistorian said...

I requested it on Netflix.

Anonymous said...

Requested that Netflix stock it - looking forward to that. Submitting suggestions to libraries later this week.