Saturday, January 19, 2008

CeaseFire PA Director's Watch: 01/19/08


I hinted yesterday that we'd be celebrating something today. If a human year is like seven years to a dog, then today is the first anniversary--in dog years--of CeaseFire PA's failure to acknowledge Professor Alexander Tristan Riley on it's Board of Director's page.

So in commemoration of this special occasion, I hope you'll join me in congratulating them on reaching this milestone: It's probably the biggest achievement they've ever accomplished, so feel free to sign the card and leave your special wishes for them below.



Happy Doggiversary, ya crazy mutts you...Funny though. I haven't heard much yapping from either them or Alex lately, have you...?

1 comment:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Ceasefire PA and Alex, I hope you have many more happy dog years of . . . limbo in the future.