Sunday, January 27, 2008

"The Only Thing I Injected Her With Was My Fist"


"The only thing I injected her with was my fist," he joked.
Ha ha. Great joke, Sly, domestic abuse and beating women! That's the kind of stuff from which "prohibited persons" are made, thanks to the Lautenberg Amendment. But it does kind of explain why you might be against women having any kind of equalizer...

Add to this the HGH abuse to buff you into animal size, and ol' Rocky Balbozo's fist could do quite a bit of damage there.

The good news is, "Rambo" came in behind "Meet the Spartans." The bad news is, our culture is debased enough to reward either of these "efforts."

In the furtherance of my often-stated "any chair in a bar fight" philosophy, I would encourage you to help me apply some leverage to further complicate this oaf's ability to profit off the citizenry he would disarm. So I'm asking people to help me recruit an unlikely ally, but one with the clout to make this happen, the National Organization for Women:



I urge you to send them your own email along these lines.

Related:
Rambo Opens Today
"El Rushbo: Shilling for Rambo

3 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Now with Sly admitting to using HGH, and possibly implying using testosterone:

"Testosterone to me is so important for a sense of well-being when you get older," Stallone says.

"Everyone over 40 years old would be wise to investigate it because it increases the quality of your life. Mark my words. In 10 years it will be over the counter."


. . . that sounds like illegal use of controlled substances, to me.

I'm not a big fan of the "War on Drugs," but should he even legally be able to buy guns, let alone obtain a concealed carry permit?

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Email to National Organization for Women sent.

Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

David,

You have mail. You're gonna blog this one I bet...