Monday, January 14, 2008

You Bet Your Life

She'd just been raped in her bedroom, hacked and slashed in the face, head, hands and neck with a butcher blade until her mattress and pillows were slick with blood and the white bones of her pinky finger were exposed, in her words, like a split "chicken wing."

A violently angry, mixed-up teen loomed over her and was going to kill her, because he had a $10,000 bet that he would...

That's why "Women's groups from across Canada call on political leaders to stand firm on gun control."

Or something...

3 comments:

SamenoKami said...

I've never been able to understand the segue from 'killer with knife' to 'we need more gun control.'

Clay said...

This makes me absolutely sick. It's been a while since I've read something that infuriated me so. This woman did exactly what the "establishment" suggests you do. Cooperate and submit. See what it got her?

I'm shaking this makes me so angry. Poor girl, in her own damn home.

Michael Hawkins said...

If that shocks you, don't watch the stabbing movie I put up over at my site.