Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wayne Fincher Update

Update: 2/19/2008
An appeal for funds

Oral arguments are set for March 10th in St. Louis. Quentin Rhoades will be presenting the argument for Wayne Fincher before the Appellate Court.

Currently, we are short funds to provide for all the necessary expenses for the presentation of the case at the Appellate level. It is necessary that we cover all of Quentin's expenses for his work on this case. We ask that you please support Wayne and your Second Amendment right by sending a donation to the address given [below].

We would greatly appreciate your assistance.

To support Wayne and your Second Amendment rights please send checks to:

The Wayne Fincher Defense Fund
P.O. Box 215
Elkins Arkansas 72727

[Via Paul W. Davis]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had the pleasure of corresponding with Mr. Fincher in prison, once at Ft Smith and twice in Forrest City. Unknown to me before his trial, I have found Wayne always to be a gentleman and worthy of any funds. While I have announced to him and now to all that I am not a man of means, I will support this cause and humbly urge all of you to go and do likewise.