Thursday, October 23, 2008

Peaceable Armed Citizens?


It sounds like an oxymoron, doesn't it, a peaceable armed citizen? If they like peace so much, what are they doing armed? After all, aren't we told the only purpose of a gun is to kill people?
Today's Gun Rights Examiner piece is up.

I repeat: If you are a WarOnGuns regular, and wish to see a platform for getting the message conveyed on this site to a larger general audience, please help spread the word to your gun owner friends via emails, forums, etc.

I see my column continues to hold its own (it's been listed as "Most Popular" every day this week, but for the local, not national market.) I'd like to prove to the corporate media decision makers that the topic merits more attention, and everywhere. Thing is, there's not been a dedicated focus like this before, so it's new territory for them. There can be a demand for these ideas, but they'll never know it unless we prove it to them, assuming I'm not being overly presumptuous in asking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, David!! One of your Examiner articles will be featured each week at TPoL, and I have prominent links to both WOG and the Examiner on the side bar now.

This week I will continue to post this information to every blog and forum I visit.

Thank you for doing all of this! A big blog and a daily article! Wow. :)

Anonymous said...

What's a PAX in reference to your revelation that it rhymes with PACs?

David Codrea said...

PACs= peaceable gun owners

Pax= Latin for "peace"

Kent McManigal said...

I posted this on my blog to send you my massive (LOL) readership.