Friday, February 05, 2010

We're the Only Ones Fit for Duty Enough


Not that I want to make fun of anybody's physical condition, but really--what is this guy supposed to do if he has to get into a physical confrontation or chase down a suspect?

No idea where or when this was taken, but it appears others are also noticing...

Don't tell me people like this are better prepared, trained, capable and equipped to protect me than I am to protect myself. Or if you do, don't expect me to believe it.

[Via Zachary G]

6 comments:

Ned said...

Come on - he's just wearing body armor to cover the family jewels.

Anonymous said...

This is what ADA has wrought?

Kent McManigal said...

My suspicion is that instead of making an "honest effort" to catch his victim, he would simply shoot them.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! He's got another ass in the front!! Smokehouse

Anonymous said...

Well, he could SIT on the perp.

Recently, a 300-lb woman killed her 120-lb boyfriend by doing just that.

Fat can kill in more ways than you think.

Sean said...

That's why I carry a gun. Cops are too heavy to carry. Although it might be fun to roll lard-bucket there down the street. Do you suppose he has Liberian Registry?