Friday, April 02, 2010

Being Honest with Phil Hare



"I don't worry about the Constitution on this to be honest..." [More]
Since when are you capable of being honest, Rep. Phil Hare, (D-IL)?
"Are you calling me a liar?" Rep. Hare asks...
I'm calling you worse than a liar.

I'm calling you an oath-breaker.

Figures you don't even know what document you're trying to scrounge a quote from.

Does it occur to you, you bloated worm, that I am under no obligation to obey any edict you presume to pass when you publicly admit Constitutional authority is not even a consideration?

Oh, and what a surprise.

If I were an arrogant subversive tyrant, I wouldn't want my subjects armed, either.

6 comments:

Longbow said...

What a P.O.S.

"Don't bother me with talk about that quaint old anachronistic piece of paper, I care more about people that YOU do!"

bob r said...

He claims to have "read the bill" three times but he appears to have _not_ read the Constitution _once_.

He claims to be more interested in "saving lives" than in the Constitution but the road he is traveling will lead to death and misery on a scale he apparently does begin to comprehend.

Anonymous said...

What. A. Dick.

Oakenheart said...

"In 1969, Phil took his first job at the Seaford Clothing Factory in Rock Island. During the 13 years he cut lining for men’s suits there, Phil served as a union leader and as the President of UNITE HERE Local 617. He also served six years in the U.S. Army Reserves"

Union hack, and in his rebuttal video he says he served 6 years in the army -yea, reserves. What a half-truth telling weasel.

Tom Wolff said...

David wouldn't want to print what I have to say in at least 4 languages about this subhuman piece of excrement.

grrr...

anhourofwolves said...

"Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience"
-John Locke