Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clinton Library May Not Produce Kagan Docs

I guess by the time they leaf through all those copies of Hustler and Jugs... [More]

Hey, it's not like we have a right to know about who will be given a lifetime appointment to rule on which of our rights will be recognized...

Mr. Hardy has the most insightful commentary I've seen so far. Kinda makes you wonder what all the fuss over Harriet Miers not being "qualified" was all about...not that she was.

And neither was that idiot Bork.

Our best and brightest. Right.

2 comments:

straightarrow said...

Sort of like health care reform, isn't it? We need to go ahead and install her on the court to find out if she's qualified.

straightarrow said...

I went to the link about Bork. I was pleasantly surprised at how utterly smart I am, thank you.