Thursday, May 13, 2010

Examiner Down

I have a column ready to go but can't access the site or the support center. I have sent an email to my channel manager.

Some others I've checked with can't get to it either.

Here's my main page link.

If you can or can't get to it, please let me know in comments, along with your general region/state.

Thanks.

UPDATE: The site is accessible again, at least from where I am, so I went ahead and posted a new article. Here's today's column, in case you didn't see my announcement. Hopefully it's back to working for everyone again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David.

... clicked on the link to your main page. Your article would not load. I'm in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

Thank you for all you do.

John Frogge

Cousin G said...

David --

I cannot get in to the Examiner from SoCal. Local time here is 0600.

However, I do have the following for you: Weapons Cache found in Woods near Harvey, IL: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-harvey-gun-0512-20100512,0,1116296.story

Does this sound like an inside job to anyone else?

...and: Gun Buy Back Ripoff: Not a Functional Gun in the Lot: http://www.lakeeffectnews.com/2010/05/09/not-a-functional-gun-in-the-lot/ ...both from our Chicagoland friends...

Cousin G

Orygunner said...

"Service Unavailable" From Western Oregon.

LC Scotty said...

David,

Buffalo, NY @9:20 am local.

I can get to your main page from the posted link, but it appears that none of the stories will open.

Best,
S

LC Scotty said...

Update-Kagan 2A story loads.

Rockpicker said...

I can not access any of the 6 regional GRE pages I have bookmarked. I'm on a drilling rig in North Dakota but the web server I'm using is in Wyoming. No problems with any other sites I visit regularly.

Donnie

Anonymous said...

Clicked on "Here's my main page link" and no go.

Located in Richmond, VA area (Maidens).

Anonymous said...

David

Opened your general link ok. lastest article posted was yesterday and it opened ok. Thank you for your efforts.

Be well

Dutch Shultis
Taos, NM

Anonymous said...

Working fine here.

Northern Europe