Monday, August 16, 2010

We're the Only Ones Personal Enough

Knight has long been an activist of tightening gun laws. On the site, he notes: "It's personal..." [More]
Yeah, you're right, @$$h0le, it is.

You want to start pulling death numbers out, let's take a look at citizens murdered by government, all enabled by jackbooted brownshirts like yourself.

Is that personal enough for you? We can make it more so if you like.

You fascist douchebag police state parasites and your useful idiot cheerleaders seem bent on guaranteeing that outcome.

4 comments:

Fits said...

Good on ya, David. For a moment there I thought old Straight was back with us.

Defender said...

The memorial to the four ATF thugs killed during the home invasion of Mt. Carmel outside Waco is considered holy ground.
It was only four because the Branch Davidians did not know what their own government was capable of.
We have the benefit of their tragic learning experience.
What Chief Knight has TIGHTENED is my resolve to hold on to the rights I have and to my belief that police upholding CONSTITUTIONAL laws don't get shot at nearly as much as those doing otherwise.

Sean said...

It's "personal" for me, too. They want me to be their slave, and I don't wanna be. I have in my hands one method of getting my way. They had better pray I don't alter the plan further.

AvgJoe said...

The one thing that I do not understand is the mind set of the LE parasite. These people will "NEVER" do as well in life then they do as tax feeders. So us folks in the private sector who make jobs and bring in wealth into our communities are seen as stupid and disrespected by the LE tax feeder class. They really believe with all their hearts that they are better and smarter than the ones of us who make the wheels go round.
Sadly its hard to respect such people. I long for the days when decent folks who respected the citizens were "Peace Officers" and not these Rambo commando LE's that we have today.