Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Other Gun Group

GOA backs a different man. [Read]

Hmmm...evidently the NRA pick:
  • Voted NO on prohibiting product misuse lawsuits on gun manufacturers. (Oct 2005)
  • Voted NO on prohibiting suing gunmakers & sellers for gun misuse. (Apr 2003)
  • Voted NO on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1. (Jun 1999)
And he was also one of those unanimous votes for Pelosi as Speaker.

Oh well, I'm sure he must have seen the error of his ways, started voting right, washed away his sins and we can trust him now. I guess better the guy who's betrayed us in the past rather than the Republican A-rater. I can't really judge because I'm such a lousy chess player.

Hell, I'm so unsophisticated, I didn't even realize this was a game!

3 comments:

Jim G said...

Little Jimmy is a bit worried about his god given place in the collective. How the hell are the feds gonna seize the rest of Minnesota without his help?

Don't worry though Jimmy you sawed-off sack of shit I'm sure Diebold has your back.

Pat H. said...

NRA, or is it the NRB, is the largest, best funded gun control advocacy group in America today.

Support the NFA 1935? Check.
Support the GCA 1968? Check.
Support the MG Ban 1986? Check.

Shy Wolf said...

Not a snowball's chance in hell of trusting Jimmy Obamastar- he's sold this state down the road with his damned environmental/water rights and transportation bills and I wouldn't trust him to carry any of my rights farther than I can spit in his face.
I'm doing all I can to insure he doesn't get a single vote next week.
Shy III