Friday, February 11, 2011

Foreign Correspondence

I just got an email asking if I've approached the foreign press on "Project Gunwalker," as they may have reasons of their own to pick up on it, and many Americans consult them for their news.

Basically just the Mexican press--but here's the thing--Mike and I are maxed out dealing with this--what you see published is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of our involvement and time we're putting into this behind the scenes.

Any reader seeing a way to help spread the word is encouraged to do so and see what develops from it. We need supporters acting like independent force multipliers.

Thanks.

2 comments:

FP said...

I sent some of the examiner links to talk radio guy Lars Larson. He responded "Thanks." So we'll see.

Anonymous said...

It's not foreign, but I just sent a few of your links to Doc Thompson

(http://www.wrva.com/pages/docthompson.html)

He's attended a few VCDL events and spoken on our behalf.