Friday, February 25, 2011

Yetta Yetta Yetta Goes Yadda Yadda Yadda

By placing those whose job responsibilities might call for firearm licensing (myself, other officers of the court and law enforcement like the Queens DA) alongside glamorous celebrities, you risk portraying guns as inviting, even fashionable...Instead of glamorizing or trivializing guns, I wish your paper would bring attention to important efforts to control gun sales around the country, including the efforts of our Mayor. [More]
Yetta Kurland, professional trained "Only One".

And you're not.

I mean it's obvious, just from her priorities:
Perhaps the greatest privelege I had while on the campaign trail last year was to be invited on stage with Rev Billy to sing 'we shall overcome' with Joan Baez. Joan kissed me on the cheek that night. I didn't wash it for a while...
OK then.

I suppose you could let this member of the elite know what you think.

This guy pretty much speaks for me.

[Via JJC]

6 comments:

JFP said...

But, but... she got a peck on the cheek from Joan Baez. Party time, excellent! She's a somebody now (with a gun). Worship her! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Anonymous said...

NYC & NYS are NOT in COMPLIANCE with the SUPREME LAW of the LAND regarding the 2nd Amendment.

Good cause, character references, and long waiting periods do not make a constitutional law.

How this poppycock has stood for a HUNDRED years in beyond me. It's clearly a racist elitist law for those with connections, and a few dollars to curry favors from the powers that be.

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

Another nasty looking pol who says, "Guns for me, but not for thee,"

And I quote: "Uh-uh-uh-uh."

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I thought you said it was a female in the article.
The facebook page doesn't help either...

CIII

Ed said...

From the comments in the New York Observer article, it appears that the peasants in New York City are revolting.

Bet you that they smell bad, too.

Anonymous said...

WTF is that?