Monday, May 16, 2011

Swimsuit Competition

Lucky Gunner is having a beauty contest of sorts, and it looks like I'm in the running. You can vote here for all the various categories.

Thanks and all.  If I did this to be popular, I'd be writing about Justin Bieber. But what the heck, a nod is as good as a link, and they give both.

I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for. I'm leaning toward John Richardson, because he does a good job of bridging the oft-contentious divide between Threepers and Prags and getting needed information into both camps.  Yeah, what the hell. Done.

By the way, years back, I actually did buy a can of Olde Frothingslosh, "the pale stale ale with the foam on the bottom."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But did you drink it?

David Codrea said...

As I recall--along with some Schoenling Little Kings and Mickey Big Mouths.

Hey, back in those days we were young and immortal.