Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three Times is Enemy Action

I've been getting quite a few emails lately from people who have corresponded with me occasionally before, that share something else in common--no subject line, no explanation of what it is about, and a link to God-knows-where.

I'd chalk it up to spoofing/hijacking of email and not take it personally, except many of them also have the edresses of other RKBA activists in the "To" field.  Sure, it could just be coincidental, but at that point, it is not unreasonable to suspect direction and intent aimed at ideology.

Any emails fitting this description will not be opened.  I suggest all of you apply the same filter.

1 comment:

wrm said...

Aaaah yes. Those.

As webmaster for a local gun rights association, I get 'em. Link to YouTube, and if you're lucky an explanation like "The News They Don't Want You To Know".

*sigh*