Friday, June 17, 2011

Resistance Radio for June 17

The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance airs this morning on NBC 1260 AM/96.1 FM Scottsdale, AZ at 7:00 a.m. Pacific/10:00 a.m. Eastern and all points around and in-between. On today’s program:
  • Is 2A check on tyranny obsolete?
  • Pirate attack on US soil!
  • Anti-hunting zealots dealt setback in Congress
  • Candidate for Congress wants to repeal Second Amendment
  • Special guest Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America—he had a front row seat at this week’s Gunwalker hearings, and he’ll be telling us what he observed.
  • Mike Vanderboegh is back to discuss Gunwalker and more.
Click here to listen live. I'm still working with them to get archives up on the site.

8 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Have you heard this one yet?

Podcast!

Have them available for download and I will listen during MY drivetime here in NC.

Can't wait to hear you on my radio.

David Codrea said...

Is there a difference between a podcast and the archive I said we're working on setting up?

Sean D Sorrentino said...

I don't know. Just so I can download it.

Best would be some sort or RSS feed just for this show. Then I could receive the link to download from without having to hunt for it.

Plus, number of downloads is a useful metric for your advertisers.

opaww said...

David, How do you find the time to do all you and mow your lawn too?

Thanks for the all the work you do.

David Codrea said...

Just got in from doing exactly that. It rained yesterday and gave me an out.

Jay21 said...

Been listening everyday. For a "new" show in its first week without a professional radio history i am aware of GREAT JOB. I missed the 2nd half of todays but look foward to it as part of my morning routine.
Jason

DamDoc said...

can you podcast? free on itunes...

David Codrea said...

They're working on archives, that's all I know.