Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Open Notice to All Gangbangers in the Vicinity of Staten Island

If you get caught with an "illegal" firearm on Saturday before 4:00 p.m., tell your public defender to argue you were bringing it into the "buy back" and they did not make clear that carrying "a gun in your waste band" (Authorized Journalists!) was illegal because they said "please," meaning it was more of a request. [Read]

Thank you, Ray Kelly for protecting us from the pink gun menace.And Councilwoman Debi Rose: "A bold step..."? Do you actually listen to yourself?  If you're truly that clueless, it makes me wonder about what's being encouraged to vote on Staten Island these days.

3 comments:

Chris Mallory said...

My daughter is bugging me for one of those pink stocked .22 Chipmunk rifles. I wonder if they would send me that one for the cost of shipping?

Ed said...

That "gun in your back" sounds painful.

Old Easterner said...

With $20 for long guns, and $200 for handguns, I wonder how many will saw off a stock and barrel to try for the much better pay off.