Monday, October 10, 2011

What's Brown and Stinks?

This piece of tyrannical crap. [Read]

What's pathetic is I've been consistently warning Californians against him, and some of the "pro-gun leadership" there have publicly dismissed that as because I and others "don’t understand CA politics, or because they have non-gun-related political axes to grind."

I won't be surprised when I see that "pragmatic" group scapegoat the open carriers for provoking this new edict--as if a right that can't be exercised is something to aspire to.

And you wanna know what stinks just as badly as what the governor just dropped?

"Sportsmen for Jerry Brown."

[Via Dan B]

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Brown wipes his ass with the Bill of Rights and the people just smile and take it. Makes me glad I don't live in that piss hole anymore.

Pat H. said...

Looks like no one had posted over there since 2010, so I left them a little present.