Monday, November 28, 2011

Technical Difficulties

UPDATE: Thanks all. No need for any more feedback on this. Except, perhaps from the guy who merely said "Scribd sucks" and had no superior alternative to suggest.

Do me and Mike a favor?

Go here and see if you can get the Scribd document to appear.

Then see if you can get it to appear as embedded at the end of Mike's post.

Hopefully the issues are worked out and it will display in Firefox and IE. As for other browsers, I don't have 'em so I can't test for that.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works for Opera.

Patrick J Watson said...

I was able to see the documents at both
sites using Firefox. FYI, I am using
Ubuntu not MS Windows.

Anonymous said...

scribd sucks.

drjim said...

Works fine both places.
Firefox running on Linux.

Pat H. said...

Appears the same to me, David.

Anonymous said...

Documents are posting in FireFox from both URL's

Anonymous said...

Works fine on Mac Safari 5.1.1, Mac Firefox 7.0.1 and Mac Chrome 15.0.

Ed said...

Works on a laptop PC running both Firefox and Chrome. Testing it with IE will not be done.

Peter said...

Hint:

I'm a member of Scribd AND one of David's subscibers.

I had no trouble at any time viewing the document. Matter of fact, the relevant document is the first thing I see when I click on over there.

Peter

John Jacob H said...

Works fine. Cumbersome but effective way to save without an account or Facebook is to right click on each individual page and "save image".

A clear image .jpg will result.

In Liberty,
JJH