Friday, December 16, 2011

American Trigger Sports Network Television hosts gun rights panel and more

I’m getting ready to leave in a few hours for Houston, where I’ll be participating in panel discussions on American Trigger Sports Network Television about gun rights-related issues with host James Towle and fellow panelists Mark Walters of Armed American Radio, Barbara Crown of The Hunting Report, and author/former legislator Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column indicates I'll soon be subjecting myself to the tender ministrations of TSA--assuming I don't find myself on the Domestic Extremist No Fly List.

I also included my ATSNTV Rand Paul interview for those who haven't seen it.

1 comment:

Chas said...

"...assuming I don't find myself on the Domestic Extremist No Fly List."

Be careful how you eat your pizza! Big Sis is watching!