Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Schooling Kurt

Unintentional honesty from gun rights Quisling? [More]
Excellent send-up of sellout Bob Pope. What a nitwit.
 
Kurt should have posted it as a Gun Rights Examiner column so he'd get page view compensation for it, just like he gets for his latest piece on NRA going for suppressor reform.

I don't know how else he's going to learn his lesson unless we all go over to his GRE page and then read and pass along the links for his individual columns.

That'll learn him.

1 comment:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Thanks, David. There's (sorta) a reason for my having done it that way. When I got the idea to do that, I had intended a very short piece--I actually tried to come up with a way to do it in 140 characters, so I could tweet it.

I didn't really think there was enough there for a GRE article. In retrospect, there probably was.

Anyway, thanks again.