Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Too Many Victims of Candle Violence: Shoot a Gun on Jan. 8

Dennis Henigan calls for a gathering of ungulates.  How they work the matches with hooves is beyond me, but this entire pathetic exercise shows what his movement (pun intended) is reduced to. [Read]

Still, why he would encourage the untrained to cavalierly handle a source of death on a nationwide basis--one that kills many more people than nuclear power!!!--just to score political points is unconscionable.  Think of the children!

And we haven't even looked into the carbon footprint!  Which, my guess is, won't be all that big.

If one of our national organizations used its clout to encourage members to go to the range on Jan. 8,  do you think we'd dwarf whatever cud-chewer turnout the antis manage to herd into their Community Moo-ins?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purpose of these candle-light vigils is to show (falsely) that there are a lot of people who are anti-gun.

The fact is that there are many more of us than them. The pro-gun crowd should determine the locations of these Brady Bunch meetings, and show up in overwhelming numbers. When they start lighting the candles, and the majority refuses to participate, their "purpose" will be defeated.

Bob

David Codrea said...

I just rejected a troll comment for posting--Here's a tip for getting insulting ones accepted: You can call me a knuckledragger, a paranoid, a whimperer and someone who would wet himself--but you don't get to do it here anonymously. If you want it badly enough, in your own words, "man the hell up" and come out of the shadows.

I'll give you your say, but only if you're not too much of a coward to deal with me the way I am dealing right now with you.

That's how I keep the troll population low around here. Invariably, your type doesn't have the guts to put a real name behind the insults. And if you do--why, there's a post I can exploit.

Your move, asshole. Personally, I don't think you dare to email me with a name I can verify--but I hope you do.

Pat H. said...

It's just another limp-wristed panty-waist, the kind that was featured in Jeff Snyder's "Nation of Cowards" a few years back.


The Gun Confiscation Lobby is morally and ethically challenged; all rational people know that.