Monday, March 12, 2012

We're the Only Ones Untested Enough

Hundreds, or even thousands, of drunk driving convictions could be overturned because the San Francisco Police Department has not tested its breathalyzers, officials said Monday...the coordinators were apparently just too lazy to perform the test required every 10 days. [More]
And the evil parasites would let someone else pay the price for their laziness.

It's a top-down institutionalized public trough kind of thing. Their former chief was too lazy to calibrate herself.


[Via William T]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an auditor; I audit payroll records day in and day out for a rather big company. If I fail I get fired. These pukes can't even find time to run simple tests on equipment that can determine guilt or innocence and they stay on the job.

I am not amused.