Tuesday, March 13, 2012

When Only Ones and Authorized Journalists Collide

Bay Area News Group reporter Doug Oakley said he was shaken by the 12:45 a.m. Friday knock on the door of his Berkeley home. [More]

Ah, tolerant, progressive Berkeley. Keep editorializing that these guys should be the "Only Ones." Your masters are counting on your useful idiocy in that regard.

Hey, Oakley had it easy--he just had Sergeant Mary show up, and the press guys all know her. My wife had to deal with two black and whites when they came to check me out.

But then, I'm only an "Unauthorized Journalist."

2 comments:

Longbow said...

Well now, I am sure Doug will next report on the correctness of the police visit. After all is was the cops what dunnit, so it had to have been the right thing to do. Do you think this one incident will change his "Government is Daddy" point of view?

Robert Fowler said...

Two black and whites. You really rate. the last time I talked to the local PD I just got one.