Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vanderboegh Medical Update

This time he called me. That's a good sign.

He understandably sounds weak but says he's doing a little better than yesterday although it's "premature" to guess when he'll be able to get released from the hospital. He said he may post something later today.  I cautioned him against overtaxing himself, but acknowledged having the motivation to reengage may be the best medicine.

I still ask you to hold off on emails and Sipsey Street comments that he will feel compelled to address.  I've told him about the well-wishes and prayers, and he's very gratified.

3 comments:

Pvt.Joker said...

Thanks, David. These updates are a real reassurance for us out here in radio-land.
Prayers out.

MamaLiberty said...

Outstanding! Thanks again.

Mr. White, Reservoir Dog Groomer said...

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. It is appreciated; I worry about them but hesitate to call as I know from my own situation how their hands must be full.