Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Serenity

Mortimer Layton 10:09 am on Monday, June 25, 2012 If I knew people were carrying guns on the trail, I would be hesitant to use it. The trail as it is is one of the most serene places in the area, why in the world would anyone feel the need to have a gun while taking a walk. Guns are for hurting and or killing, that is all they do. Please, if the world scares that much that you feel the need to take a gun with you everywhere, please stay at home. I left Allenyown to get away from the gun violence, now I have worry about guns on the SRT? [More
Well, gee, Mort, since you put it that way.

More timothy grass...?

3 comments:

Dave said...

That comment thread made me smile. For every whimpering anti there were at least 10 people with a counter.

Kent McManigal said...

"If I knew people were carrying guns on the trail, I would be hesitant to use it."

Ummm... Just who is exposing themselves as being scared here?

It isn't those who are making the mature choice by taking responsibility for themselves. It is the trembling fools like Mortimer who are frightened by the prospect of meeting up with people who are better than themselves.

Robert Fowler said...

Sounds like Mortimer is scared of his own shadow
I'd hats to go through life like that.