Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bar Complaint Against Holder Will Be Featured on Lou Dobbs Tonight

For those of you with cable, Mike Vanderboegh and I will be on "Lou Dobbs Tonight" on Fox Business to talk about our misconduct/ethics complaint against Eric Holder.  The show airs from 7-8 (and again at 10), and we're scheduled to go on around 7:30.

I've been holding off on announcing this because I've had a similar planned appearance on Fox News cancelled before due to being bumped by news developments, and didn't want to make noise until I got plans that have been in the making for the past few days confirmed.

Check your local listings. If you don't have cable, I imagine the interview will end up on the internet in short order.

5 comments:

Sandy Davis said...

Finally!!! The two journalist who actually did the work and took the chance, who can articulate what the F&F issues are, and who can keep the public updated as things unfold, are going to be on MSM. It's about time. You two also get the big picture and are in it for the right reasons - because you care enough to get involved. Good luck to you and Mike. I love to see the good guys acknowledged and I'll be watching.

Off to continue reseraching the ABA Model Rules...I see why you were in a hurry.

David Codrea said...

Yes, Sandy, exactly right, and I hear they are on the trail of an anticipated NY complaint, so anything I can get that can be corroborated before the car picks me up at 6 could get announced to a national audience...

Dave Workman said...

Just make sure that the car that picks you up isn't from the Justice Department!
:-)

David Codrea said...

Hey, have you been intercepting my emails to our advisory team? :)

Scott Wilson said...

This is awesome news. You rock, David.