Sunday, July 22, 2012

Inexcusable

This saddens me, particularly because it's not beyond our control.

Mike gets many thousands of returning readers each day. They all know what he's been through and how tough things are.  They also know how to help if they don't or won't use Paypal:
The thing is, I shouldn't have to remind anyone.  The other things is, I know the same dozen or so people will respond in a meaningful way and everyone else will want to eat the bread without helping plant the seed or harvest the wheat or...

UPDATE: Some have reported back the Paypal button only takes them to the main page, not to a Mike-specific account.  Yeah--you have to have an account there yourself first.  There's that little blue "Sign Up" button in the top right of the banner.  And donations go to georgemason1776@aol.com. If you don't want to do that, send him a check. If you don't want to do that, hide some bills inside a folded piece of paper.

6 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Indeed... ain't got much, but I can share some with a friend. On the way.

Johnnyreb™ said...

PayPal button still going to the main page. Have to click 'send money' and enter the email address to send ...

CowboyDan said...

Thanks, Dave. I got shamed. I get so much from you two that I need to give you something.

Go t to hit the shower. Church starts at ten, and I don't like to be late.

drjim said...

Donating a small amount is a small price to pay for someone so passionate about our liberty.

Anonymous said...

David, whoever hosts Sipsey Street Irregulars should fix that button, it's missing most of the code. Really easy to do but the owner of the PayPal account has to do it, I can't: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_donate-intro-outside

But I'm willing to help, have whoever it is contact me at jc at unternet dot net.

And yes, unfortunately I and others do need to be reminded. There's a lot of crap going on and things get forgotten. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I think we got a few shekels going his way - can't let a good man down