Monday, July 30, 2012

Meanwhile, Over in Third-Ranked Brady Paradise...

Mass. dad shoots his 2 kids, 1 fatally, kills self [More]
I don't understand.

Dr. Suzanne just got done telling us "In my own practice, most patients I ask about guns tell me that they don’t own any. This isn’t surprising because Massachusetts has one of the lowest gun ownership rates of any state (and, as it happens, the lowest rate of gun-related deaths)."

So that means we need "laws" even more draconian than they have in Kennedyland?  What kind of "slippery slope paranoid" would think that's the agenda?

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

There is something wrong with the link to the story. Every time I try it, it goes to my dashboard.

Anonymous said...

Kelleen Benway is clearly handcuffed in those photos. Why? Didn't she come along quietly enough once she discovered her husband had killed her daughter?