Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Signs of the Times

Yes, I am aware of the story of the deaf child signing his name being found objectionable by his preschool--thank you to all of you who have sent me various links. [Read]

I'm not going to have time to do anything more than this post, but that's OK because the news is all over the place, and the hoplophobes really did us a huge favor: Everyone can see how childish the supposed "adults' in this situation are, and it's like a gift to where even uninvolved people can see how ridiculous and paranoid the public education bedwetters are.

I did get involved briefly yesterday when this came to my attention, but confined my posts to social media sites aimed at the school spokesflack and trying to get some answers:

 

1 comment:

Mack said...

Appears to be an ADA violation. No reasonable accommodation here.