Thursday, September 06, 2012

A Conversation We Need to Have

You  know, listening to useful idiot "peace" loons who know absolutely nothing about guns to establish policy and law... [Read]

Note the code phrases  about "common sense" and "conversation we need to have."  Note the goals:
*reinstating the federal assault weapons ban...
*closing the so-called “gun show loophole”...
That "national conversation" language is straight out of Brady, and part of a coordinated anti-gun subversive/media/political axis., intended to filter into the national consciousness by being repeated over and over and over by all three.

Check out the Democrat platform:
We believe in an honest, open national conversation about firearms. We can focus on effective enforcement of existing laws, especially strengthening our background check system, and we can work together to enact commonsense improvements—like reinstating the assault weapons ban and closing the gun show loophole...
Here's my contribution to the conversation we need to have:

No. Now stop bothering us and go away. Or make your move.

7 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

"Make your move"?

How about "Draw, Varmint."

Robert Fowler said...

Just one more law and we'll have unicorns pooping gumdrops in the street and all will be right with the world.

What a bunch of liberal idiots.

Crotalus said...

"Draw, Varmint!"

Heh! I like that! Mind if I use it?

Kent McManigal said...

Ha ha! Go ahead and use it. Anything I write is up for grabs, even if I'm quoting Yosemite Sam.

Anonymous said...

From my cold, dead, GUNSHOT-RESIDUE-BEGRIMED hands!

Ed said...

"Draw, varmint!"?

Don't we already have everyone that Bugs Bunny would call a "moroon" thinking that anyone that chooses to assert their right to carry a gun is Yosemite Sam?

I do suppose that they confuse "Loony Tunes" with Philosophy 101.

Kent McManigal said...

I'm tired of cowering before the opinions of idiots. I'd rather be a Yosemite Sam than a Fudd. I've been compared to Yosemite Sam while trying to be reasonable with the liberty-haters, so if they are going to make the connection anyway, why bend over backwards to appease them?

I know what I am and I have nothing to be ashamed of.