Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily Double

Mitt made an appearance just down the road from me.  I wanted to go, but last night was the scheduled online test for Jeopardy. I always do real well watching, typically holding my own against most of the contestants (admittedly with no pressure), so the wife thought I should give it a try, and I was curious enough to want to see how I'd do.

Man, did I fall on my face. I doubt I answered even a third of the questions correctly, so there's no danger I made it to the audition phase.  Some of the stuff, I just can't imagine who would know it.  Others I knew but could not retrieve in time.  But bottom line, I felt like this.

As for Mitt, there's no way I'd have been able to approach close enough to tell him what I expect in the form of a question anyway.

No comments: