Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Question About the NRA-PVF Site

I logged in, but it's not letting me look at ratings in any other state race--only Ohio.  I haven't noticed that limitation before.  When I get to the map and select another state, it makes me log in again and then returns me to Ohio. Anybody else notice this, and is there a workaround?

Why they just don't make the information--including their archives--publicly available is something I've never understood.  Maybe they're hoping we won't hold the duds against them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are hoping a lot is not noticed, like endorsing every fed and many state anti bills since 1934, undercutting many state groups,the often misleading and worthless political ratings such as;
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=212384

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

It's kind of a PITA, but what I do is, instead of logging in at the log-in screen, I enter an address that lies within whichever district pertains to the specific race in question.

This, of course, can mean some research in order to find such an address. Like you, I don't think there's any legitimate reason for the Lairds of Fairfax to make it so awkward.