Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Bracelet of Obedience

The TSA’s security policies are getting more and more bizarre, from testing people’s drinks for explosives to ordering all travelers to freeze on command, but could a frightening policy that was seriously explored by the DHS be resurrected – forcing people to wear taser bracelets that would deliver an electric shock if they got out of line? [More]

So they've given up on the collar idea?

Why don't they just require all passengers to insert electroshock butt plugs?  I'm sure there's no shortage of ungulates who would do anything if it makes them "fee-ee-ee-eel" safer, and some who would probably enjoy the experience.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I read a teaser like that, feel myself getting all excited and outraged, and then look at the source. Has anything from Infowars ever turned out true?b2

David Codrea said...

I included a link to my piece from years back for a reason.