Friday, October 12, 2012

Vanderboegh Medical Update

Here's the latest from Mike. I can't overstate the seriousness of this latest setback. [Read]

He's in admissions getting ready for prep. I just spoke with him briefly and conveyed the prayers of those of you who have expressed them to me, as well as shared some personal sentiments without being maudlin about it. I also let him know there's some exclusive info I've been told we can anticipate, as having developments to look forward to noticeably brightens him, and having enthusiasm and looking forward to them is the only and best thing I have to share with him.

He's being very brave, which does not surprise me in the least.

We'll see you on the other side, brother.

UPDATE: As with last time, he's here.  And they've also diagnosed the chronic hiccups/swallowing difficulties.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I talked with Mike in Orlando. Best wishes Mister Vanderboegh.

bondmen said...

Lord, Creator, Sustainer, I pray you'll guide the doctors working with Mike Vanderboegh and lead them in their treatment and Lord, I pray you'll see Mike through this latest development and heal him so he might regain his strength to continue the fight for freedom and liberty in America. And may we do what we can to bring your light to a dying world and be your best hope for mankind on earth. Thank you for hearing my prayer, it is in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

MamaLiberty said...

Pray hard, folks. As an old oncology nurse I can tell you this doesn't look good...

God bless him indeed.

Scott J said...

Amen, bondmen.

Everyone remember his wife and daughters too.

AJ said...

I know that Mike is too sick to be responding to comments and such, so please David, send along my and everyone else's best wishes.