Monday, January 14, 2013

Andrea Shea King Show

She'll be interviewing Ben Shapiro about his Piers Morgan interview. [More]

He handled the guy well, totally outclassed him in terms of conduct.  I would like to question him about what he means by "better screening for mental illness ... better background checks,"  why he supports the removal of automatic weapons from the marketplace as "a good start," and why he wants to allow for a federal registration list.  I read that, and I question whether it was the Brit who "got owned."

I want the antithesis to the doctrinaire gungrabbers to be a confirmed SNBIer, otherwise, the debate is all to the left of us and our voices aren't heard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly. Shapiro did a better job than most, but his concessions require some correction.

http://www.markofafreeman.net/wordpress/2013/01/give-them-nothing/