Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Mealy-Mouthed RINO

...should this legislation reach the House floor, you can be assured that I will your position in mind.  

No, [REDACTED], I'm not asking you to [KEEP] anything in mind, I'm DEMANDING that you show leadership on this, or by God, I will work for the damned Democrat just to get your gutlesss butt out of there. The worst one of them could do is push us closer to civil war, and if you're the best the Republicans can offer, the political process is dead anyway.

Pull this "I am a strong proponent of Second Amendment rights" horsesh!+, like people who understand it better than you are some kind of rubes born yesterday. If you're not going to champion the Bill of Rights, of what the hell use to me are you? 

This is the replacement for the last worthless GOP trough-feeder, the one who voted against holding Holder in contempt. Where do they get these worm-tongued poltroons from?

3 comments:

Chas said...

Markie Marxist sez: "I'm a strong supporter of Second Amendment rights, you know, something along the lines of the way that Bloomberg supports it, and as you know, Bloomberg supports the Second Amendment to death! Ha! Ha! I'll be sure to tell all the gun owners that I support their Second Amendment, as I drive the converted school bus, on which they have been handcuffed to the seats, to the re-education camp of no return. You know, the camps where they're going to teach former gun owners to be nice, and dead. Ha! Ha!"

Rob O. said...

Got very much the same response from both of my senators (congressman has yet to respond). All 3 of mine have a "D" behind their names, so I'm not very encouraged they'll do much to fight for our 2A rights. But you're right, David, we need to let the "pro-gun republicans" know we'll do everything possible to unseat them...even if it means turning the seat over to the other side.

Anonymous said...


DC,

So that guy & similar may be a lil' bit weak on the 2A, so long as he/they hold fiscally & socially Consurrrrrrvatuv positions on other MUCH more important issues (money, abortion, money for abortions, abortions paid for with money) he/they shouldn't be tossed out on some silly whim. At least that's what such as Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Hannity, Ingraham, Coulter, & Natl Review say is the proper perspective.

You know, the "big picture"!




Cassandra (of Troy)