Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gone Fishin'

My internet access is so intermittent I can't get any work done today.  The tech is due out tomorrow morning.  Please hold off on comments and emails.

I'm so damn frustrated with this--I've got half a dozen articles I wanted to write that I can't even do my basic research on, not to mention hundreds of correspondences building up -- and today of all days, with the Big Obamination announcing his latest spraying on the Bill of Rights.

Ah well, I do have a book to read for potential review, so at least the day won't be a total waste.

2 comments:

Chas said...

You do know that is going to have a negative impact on your reputation as a cast iron stalwart of the gun rights fight? Gone fishin' indeed! Egads! Fishing!

chinasyndrome said...

Help Sign it!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-unconstitutional-gun-laws/2b6t00rL

Thanks
China
III