Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why Yes, I WOULD Agree

When she says she's crazy, I believe her. [Watch]

She certainly does act the part, right down to the compulsive face-scratching as she becomes more and more agitated. What a fanatic.

I pity the fool who lives with this harridan, unless he agrees with her, in which case, he's got just what he deserves.

That is one haunted, unhappy woman.  I understand they're doing marvelous things these days with lithium.

"Ratings have been disabled for this video."

Gomer?

[Via EF]

1 comment:

bondmen said...

I attempted to comment her phone rant nonetheless: "Child abuse is a great possibility if not already a current fact with this emoter. What a great example of the TV generation rising up to meet the challenges of political and social life in modern America. Our freedom and liberty are in great peril if political power should ever come her way!"