Friday, May 31, 2013

Fighting Toomey-Manchin Gun Registration

GOA put out an email alert that does not appear on their website. Since I don't copy and paste entire emails on this blog, and since if I just summarize it and can't link you to the original you'll miss key information, I took the liberty of creating a pdf file and posting it at my Scribd account.

I run into this with a lot of activist group emails, particularly state groups, and urge them to create a place on their websites or on document storage sites like Scribd so that those of us who wish to support them but don't want to post an entire email can simply give our readers a link to the complete message.

Click here to read the GOA alert.

See? Now it can be shared on blogs and posted on social media like Facebook and Twitter.

Now YOU can share it.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

And it shall be done.