Tuesday, June 11, 2013

We're the Only Ones Back in the Saddle Again Enough

“I want everyone to keep in mind, this is a police officer who got injured on St. Patrick’s Day falling off his horse,” said Phil DiLucente, the defense attorney. “When he fell off of that horse, he has been on light duty and he’s on a lot of medication.” [More]
When I say "Whoa," I mean WHOA!

As someone who's had horses try to throw me, bite me, kick me, stumble under me and fight my decisions, disagreements I've always been able to lucidly resolve without resorting to either rage or cruelty, I'm wondering about the just "fell off" part.  I've also seen horses object to excessive weight ... just saying ...

And here's the thing about being on meds and resorting to rage, threats and racial slurs: Is it just the drugs talking, or the loosening of inhibitions ... ?

[Via William T]

No comments: