Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Email Slowdown

I have over 200 emails currently unread and more are going to pile up before I can get to them--sorry, but I have family in for my annual Independence Day barbecue and many preparation duties to attend to. 

I did ask for a slowdown a few days back on emails and it's gotten to the point where I probably won't even have time to read all of them, let alone respond to them.  I apologize and feel bad about it, but there is only one of me.

Expect only a few priority posts on this blog and I may or may not do a GRE column tomorrow.

If you have time to be on the internet and are just itching for something to do, why not add a name to Bloomberg's declaration, and get everyone you know to join in the fun?

1 comment:

Mark Matis said...

Here's hoping you have a safe, enjoyable, and uneventful 4th of July!