Friday, August 16, 2013

Dissecting Fantasies

Mike pulls out the scalpel and eviscerates some faulty premises. [More]

Or, as I said to my  disapproving 10th grade Biology teacher during frog murder practice, "If someone stuck a needle in the back of your head and wiggled it around, you'd be pithed too." 

At least the fetal pigs we cut up in college for no good reason, other than because somebody had a lucrative contract to supply them to the lab, were already dead, albeit reeking of formaldahyde.  The dorm cafeteria workers didn't much appreciate it when I went through the line with mine on my tray...

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

the fetal pigs we cut up in college..... The dorm cafeteria workers didn't much appreciate it when I went through the line with mine on my tray...
Posted by David Codrea at 8/16/20

I should have went to college. I seem to have missed out on some pretty good times.

Those of us that served and hold to our oath, the lessons of Vietnam and Afghanistan are well learned. We remember these lessons and if need be, will pass them on to the oath breakers.

I have a fire team, I have a couple of neighbors and a son-in-law if times get tough. With the arms and ammunition to stock them up rather nicely. Just n case.

Like Matt Bracken says, when the EBT cards come up bingo.

Mack said...

Biology class -- perhaps that's where Gosnell first go his ideas.